Buried Treasure XyliSwish® combines quality basic ingredients to bring a new healthier experience in oral care. XyliSwish® active ingredients include Xylitol, Aloe Vera, Colloidal Silver and Peppermint to help give you a healthier smile.
Oral health and care for your mouth and teeth are essential for so many different functions. From the communication of emotions with a healthy smile to the initial stages of digestion, oral care is an excellent place to start for your overall health. Remember to take care of your mouth!
XyliSwish® is a new kind of mouthwash and mouthrinse. Made with simple ingredients with no fluoride or alcohol and only natural Aloe Vera, Xylitol, Colloidal Silver, Peppermint and Filtered Mountain Water. Give it a try! Your mouth will be happy you did!
Buried Treasure™ XyliSwish® is a safe and effective mouth rinse. Containing Xylitol which helps promote dental health, Silver to help with bacteria and refreshing Peppermint oil to leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Simple ingredients for an invigorating refreshing mouth
- Proprietary blend of Xylitol, Aloe Vera, Silver and splash of Peppermint
- NO alcohol, fluoride, artificial ingredients, flavors or colors
- Your mouth will be happy!
- All natural fluoride free and alcohol-free mouth rinse for a fresh healthier mouth
- Natural blend of Xylitol, Aloe, and Silver with Peppermint for a clean feeling without the burn of alcohol or fluoride additives
- Xylitol helps promote dental health.
- Silver helps to control bacterial growth in the mouth.
- Peppermint oil for fresh clean taste
|Proprietary Blend Xylitol, Aloe Vera Purified Silver (non-accumulative)
Other Ingredients: Purified mountain water, peppermint oil and Nisis (naturally ensures freshness)
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before each use.
USE: Use as daily mouth rinse. Swish 2 teaspoons for 30 seconds twice a day after brushing for good oral hygiene. For better results do not dilute Xyli Swish before using. Swish 10 ml for 30 seconds twice a day. Safe to swallow.
CAUTION: As always pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional. Please supervise young children.